Pre K-6 Religious Education
I have been blessed with many volunteers to be catechists for PreK-6th !! We are currently in need of 1 catechist. This would be a great opportunity for anyone
who has not done this before and would like to be
paired up with a veteran!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me via email or by cell listed above.
Reasons to Become a Catechist!
1. You will grow in your own faith, learn the teachings of the Church, and deepen your relationship with Jesus.
2. Your Baptism calls you to share in Jesus’ ministry.
3. Children, teens, and adults in today’s world, more than ever, need to hear the Good News of Jesus.
4. Children, teens, and adults in today’s world, more than ever, need to encounter good role models of faith.
5. You have much to share with those you’ll teach, and you’ll
have opportunities to share faith with other catechists.
6. Today’s catechetical textbooks/resources offer outstanding support.
7. You’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun, and you’ll make new friends.
8. You’ll be helping people deepen their relationship with Jesus. (You’ll be evangelizing!)
9. You’ll be handing on a 2000-year-old Tradition that changes lives.
10. It’s our job: Jesus sent us to “go and teach all nations.”